Make your own free website on Tripod.com
I know, all these pages are getting a little cluttered, I'll have to break out the rubbermaid stuff and reorganize, but enjoy nonetheless....

This page is dedicated to new projects, I will we doing. Goodness knows that I am always starting something new without finishing the last project!

I have the new Simplicity Elizabethan pattern. I will be making changes to it that suit the time period that I portray. I will also be adding things to it also...we will just have to wait and see....

I also will have some pictures from the references that I am using!! Yay...

I pulled an all-niter last night desperately trying to get my project finished by Labor Day for RPFN. But thank goodness I didn't, I swear that it was 200 degrees today! Two words: Black Velveteen

But I need sleep, 24 hour costuming is not what I'd call fun...

This picture best shows the type of hanging sleeves that I'm adding to my project. Although I didn't make them as long, I didn't want them to get caught up on anything. To see a larger version of this image, click here.
I based the puffs on the front of my bodice on the Phoenix portrait of Queen Elizabeth. I modified the shape and number, but basically the same....

And instead of jewels at the puff inersections, I've used pearl clusters (see below).

What can I say, I am addicted to slash and puff. There are also many things that I like about Pelecan portrait of Queen Elizabeth. I'm using pearl clusters like these on the front of the bodice, sleeves, and possibly the skirt.....
When I get some more work on this done, I will have links to the images.

Please use your browsers Back button....thx!