Make your own free website on Tripod.com
I have the new Simplicity Elizabethan pattern. I will be making changes to it that suit the time period that I portray. I will also be adding things to it also...we will just have to wait and see....

I also will have some pictures from the references that I am using!! Yay...

I based the puffs on the front of my bodice on the Phoenix portrait of Queen Elizabeth. I modified the shape and number, but basically the same....

And instead of jewels at the puff inersections, I've used pearl clusters.

This picture best shows the type of hanging sleeves that I'm adding to my project. Although I didn't make them as long, I didn't want them to get caught up on anything. To see a larger version of this image, click here.
9/3/99

I pulled an all-niter last night desperately trying to get my project finished by Labor Day for RPFN. But thank goodness I didn't, I swear that it was 200 degrees today! Two words: Black Velveteen

But I need sleep, 24 hour costuming is not what I'd call fun...

Pick Yer Poison:

These sections will include a little history, and some images.

Renaissance
Victorian